Stormbreaker

Thursday, August 10, 2006

My bike

Today I got a new bike it is actually for my birthday but I got it early - because Anthony got one for his birthday. I got mine so I can ride with him every morning.

This is going to be fun and it will also be good exercise


We are going to ride around our housing estate.

Our housing estate is in a hills suburb of Sydney. It has a nature reserve right next to it with a lake with ducks and a fountain in the midddle.

We might ride around this lake.

2 Comments:

Blogger Luke said...

Bike riding with other people is always fun - I remember doing it when we three were younger.

And, of course, it teaches practical mechanics - I think I spent more time fixing my bike than riding it, lol!

L

7:20 PM  
Blogger Cindy said...

Hi Thomas--

This is fun to see the blogs of you and your brothers. I know your Mum from email...

I enjoy posting on these Aussie blogs to see what time it is where you are. It is 5:45 pm here, which means you all are probably asleep as I type this.

Nice blog so far!

3:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home