Stormbreaker

Monday, February 05, 2007

My Homeschooling Morning

J.M.J 5/2/07


A HOMESCHOOLING MORNING

I am sitting here and I am wondering what this will turn out as. This is my final task for my homeschooling morning. Funnily enough, it is also the last part of my subject. This introduction is the beginning, the beginning of the end and when I have reached the last paragraph I will have reached the end of the end.

After stumbling out of bed, hitting my head on my door as I passed it and beating my room into a tidy state, I collapsed on the sofa and read my WarHammer rulebook for a while. Then a glimmer of understanding showed through the dark clouds of ignorance, finally I understood the advanced rules!! And so I challenged my younger brother to a battle (which I managed to win). I was called to begin my schoolwork. Here comes the fractions!

I was doing my Kumon this morning and I will be doing my Kumon job this afternoon, so it is a Kumon day! Anyway after sifting through my work and collecting both my subjects, it was time to start the Maths. Today I did multiplying of fractions and helping Mum get her new mobile phone working (which I did quite well at). I was able to deal with that booklet like a vacuum cleaner deals with dirt (not literally of course as I don’t have a nozzle and besides paper isn’t good for me). After the maths it was time for my English. What would I be doing? I was soon to find out

“To Kill a Mocking Bird” is rather a fascinating book. I mention this because that is the book that my Kumon English was dealing with today. The hero Atticus has a very good name, (it is Atticus by the way) the book is written from the point of view of Scout, (she has a strange name) who is a little girl, and so brings an interesting perspective to the story. I have just been reading the court scene, and from this I can guess that Tom Robinson is innocent, or at least he had BETTER be.

When I had finished my English I had to go deal with something before I could start my essay.

You see just recently I had bought a toy gun which uses air pressure to fire these big soft foam darts out really REALLY fast, (this is cool). Well, I was playing with my gun, and one of the darts went over the fence and so I have been trying to get it back, but EVERY SINGLE time I have knocked on our next door neighbours door they have been out. I went to try again. Luckily they were in and she said they would chuck it over the fence for us!!!!!!! However it has not been thrown over yet…….


And that is my homeschooling morning. I am writing this narrative as part of my work for today, and I am done as I said at the beginning (of the end) this is the end (of the end) and I have finished the end (of the beginning of my day) and the afternoon will be beginning at the end of the end of the beginning

1 Comments:

Blogger Ladybug Mommy Maria said...

Your mom sent me over - I really enjoyed reading about your day!

You write well!

8:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home