Stormbreaker

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Doctor Who


We have been watching the most recent Doctor Who episodes this year they are very funny and the continues on with the strange habits and expressions that every regeneration of the Doctor has to have.

Sadly however we have come to the end of this season and will have to wait another year until we can watch it again.

Also we have been watching some of the fifth Doctors episodes ~ the special effects are hilariously bad. We bought the official doctor who annual for this year it has lots of info about the solar system, the Doctor and his companions

1 Comments:

Blogger Luke said...

Hi Thomas,

I'll have to read the Annual when I'm next in Syd - Dr Who publications are almost always good value! :)

I didn't know you'd all been shooting; everybody obviously forgot to mention it to me. I feel quite left out...

How did you find the shooting? I was rather surprised when I did shooting in Tennessee - the guns were a lot heavier than I expected, and had a much harder kick too.

Good job on the arm recovery, too!

Luke

6:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home